An Update from Martels Wedding Village
Martels Wedding Experience
To all our lovely brides and grooms who were planning on coming to one of our cancelled Martels Wedding Experiences, we are sorry not to see you; but we are still here to help with your wedding plans!
We’re busy planning a wedding extravaganza for our re-opening. But we’ll keep you posted about that in the future.
Martels Wedding Suppliers
In the meantime, just because our building has had to temporarily close, all our suppliers are very much open for business, and taking bookings for future weddings.
We have a thriving community of small businesses all under one roof. However, at the moment, we’re still busy and working from home. So please drop us a line.
Martels On-Line Consultations
Consultations can be done via Skype, Zoom or Facetime if need be and bookings are still being taken for future weddings.
Make the most of your time at home and get creative with cakes, design your flowers, plan your honeymoon, book your photographer and more. Bookings are being taken for weddings later in 2020 and in to 2021.
Please find below our list of suppliers. Even if you just have a question or need a quote, please do get in touch.
- Wedding dresses, bridesmaids, flower girls and accessories; Martels Bridal Boutique, [email protected], [email protected]. Karen – 07748 820283
- Disco, dance floor, lights and more; Evo Infatables and Evo DJs Ltd [email protected], 07968 190946
- Suit Hire; dapper chaps formalwear, [email protected], Alex – 07976 618185
- Mother of the Bride; Christine’s Occasionwear, [email protected], 07849 995158
- Jewellery; COO Jewellers, [email protected], 01245 263950
- Invitations; Quint London Wedding Stationery, [email protected], Kal – 07932 086606
- Wedding decorations, props, sweet carts, vintage china hire; Truly, Gladly, Sweetly, [email protected], 07742 354989
- Flowers; Alison White Wedding Flowers, [email protected], 07988 824332
- Cakes; Willow Tree Cakes, [email protected], Toni – 07921 352595
- Wedding Transport; Amos Wedding Car Hire; [email protected], Craig – 07870 404088
- Photography; Shotton Photography, [email protected], Chris – 07973 373625
- Wedding Videos; Wedding Reel, [email protected], James – 01279 833270
- Travel and Honeymoons; Rebecca Beecham Travel Counsellor, [email protected], 01279 883930
- Event Planning and Catering; Premier Crew Hospitality, [email protected], 07850 278705
- Equipment hire, tables and chairs, cutlery and crockery and Marquees; TM Event Hire Ltd, [email protected], 07595 979451
- Furniture and Prop Hire, The Wooden Bench Hire Company, [email protected], 07961 078433
- Hair and Make-up; Jemma’s Hair and Make-Up, [email protected], 07954 113756; PosiTIVEYly Peachy – Makeup, Beauty, Health – [email protected], 07810 805863
- Music; Kyle Chater Acoustic, [email protected], 07949 358474
- Wedding Favours and Chocolates; Nirvana Chocolat by Melinda Leigh, [email protected]
- Magician; Sylar Magic, [email protected], 07932 664149
- Venue; Hunters Meet Hotel, [email protected], 01279 730549
- Photo Booth; Photobooth One, [email protected], Geoff
Help & Advice
For award winning wedding advice please feel free to drop us a line ([email protected], 07748820283), with any questions on future plans, existing plans or plans you might want to re-arrange. We’re here to help.
For news, developments and updates on re-opening times please check our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MartelsWeddingVillage.
Stay healthy and stay safe and hopefully see you soon, love from all at Team Martels xx